Professional QWinOut 300mm 2.4G 10CH RC Quadcopter Drone ARF RTF PNP DIY Combo Kit Brushless Drone GPS APM 2.8 with 3DR 433 Radio Telemetry 500MW OTG
(Please Check carefully the pictures when you make order the combo set you want, Difference combo set with different Electronic Configuration. If you have any questions about it, Please feel free to contact us. And we can support technical support if you have any idea about the diy drone, This is our personalized assembly customization. We are waiting to hear from you.)
Please note all the motor change to LDARC Kingkong XT2306 1700KV 4-6S Brushless Motor W/ Motor Mounting Base
300mm Frame Kit
3DR Wireless Data Transmission Radio 500mW RX+TX Telemetry 433 with OTG *1 (Some Combo Set not include 3DR, Please confirm in advance)
CW 1700KV Brushless 3-6S * 2
CCW 1700KV Brushless 3-6S * 2
Flycolor Raptor BLS Pro 30A ESC Blheli-s Dshot * 4
Radiolink AT9S Remote Controller * 1 ( Please choose the Combo Set with Corresponding Remote Controller, And PNF Version is Not include the Remote Controller)
11.1V 2200MAH 25C/20C Lipo Battery * 1 (BNF is not include the Battery)
A400 Digital 3S 4S Lipo Battery Balance Charger * 1 (BNF is not include the Charger)
GPS Folding Antenna Mount *1
Mini Power Hub Power Distribution Board PDB with BEC 5V & 12V *1
Accessories bag * 1
1. Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Hover,One Key Taking Off,Self-stability,Altitude Hold,Fixed point, one key landing (The above functions have been set before shipment), This following functions need to be set by buyer: Ratio control Acro (caution to beginner), automatic mode (AUTO), around, guide, following model, Improve the barometer set high, More stable than APM Flight controller.
2. RadioLinK AT9S support mobile phone APP setting parameters, support for USB online upgrade, keep leading.
3. The aircraft frame is using high-strength drop-resistant carbonfirber/PCB material which provides better resistance to damage on hard landing, durable.
4. We provide the 3DR Wireless Data Transmission Radio Telemetry Set, It is used for computer, mobile phone ground station settings, such as setting the aircraft designated flight line, flight altitude, etc.
5. Simple operation with manuals, do not need to make tedious setup and debugging to the Flight controller, simply assembled to fly.
State of Assembly: Unassembly/ARF/PNF/BNF
Flight Time: about 10min (the specific flight time depends on your flight action)
Pay Attention: When using the charger, please do not simultaneously charge the 2S and 3S batteries on the charger. Do not understand the flight control and remote control, please do not modify any parameters and wiring. Turn on the remote control before powering the aircraft. After the flight is over, unplug the power battery and then turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
This aircraft is not recommended to fly indoors. It is recommended to fly in an open space to avoid flying in places where people and disturbances are present. This RC model is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it's advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult
Q & A: 1. How to connect the Flight control, GPS, receiver? How to calibrate GPS and flight control?
A: They are connected when you open the package. The GPS, Flight Control, and Remote Control (transmitter) are calibrated and tested. You only need to follow the instructions to assemble them. 2. Can we use other kinds of Motor and ESC? If yes, What kinds of Motor and ESC recommend? Can we change the Propellers?
A: Of course, we recommend the motor 1600KV-1800KV, ESC 20A-30A, 6-inch to 7-inch Propellers. 3. Can I add PTZ and other FPV equipment?
A: Our products can be modified to upgrade, sports camera with gimbal is a good choice. 4. Is the product welded? Can RTF (Ready To Fly)?
A: Our products default motor, ESC are welding the banana head and ESC and sub-board welding together, do not need your hands-on welding. And Of course you can do RTF. But For RTF version, The shipping fee is more expensive, if you can pay the extra shipping cost and Pay a small service fee, we can give you RTF. Please message us if you need this service. 5. Can be used with larger capacity battery?
A: ESC support voltage in 2-4s, the maximum recommended capacity 5000mah. 6. I do not like your remote control, can you change the remote control?
A: Yes, replace the remote control, the same set for you all the auxiliary flight mode, but will be little different with the instructions, After setting,we will inform you about the setting information in time.We will mostly brand of remote control and this flight control settings. 7. What kinds of flight environment is applicable to this quadcopter? Can I fly indoors?
A: This quadcopter is not suitable for indoor flight, it is recommended to fly outdoors and open areas, but please avoid interference with the crowd and the surrounding areas.
More Pictures Description: RTF (Unassembly) : BNF (Unassembly) NO Battery :
PNF (Unassembly) NO Remote Controller :
ARF (Unassembly) No Battery NO Remote Controller:
RTF (Unassembly) + 3DR Radio Telemetry:
PNF (Unassembly) NO Remote Controller + 3DR Radio Telemetry:
New 3DR Wireless Data Transmission/Radio 433M 500mW RX+TX Telemetry w/OTG for APM 2.6 2.8 Pixhawk FPV system Antenna
Open source information link:
3DR official instructions:
Data-specific settings tool: http://vps.oborne.me/3drradioconfig.zip
Official version PCB and schematic diagram:
- The 3DR Radio telemetry system is designed as an open source Xbee replacement radio set, offering a lower price, longer range and superior performance to Xbee radios. It\'s availabl in 433Mhz; and in the following configurations: serial board (for the air) and USB (for the ground).
- The radio is a 2-way half-duplex wireless communication system with a standard TTL UART interface, based on HopeRF\'s HM-TRP data link modules, and custom firmware that improves upon the modules\' original features and performance.
- The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and radio firmware with configurable parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through AT commands.
3DR Telemetry Kit Specifications
433MHz and 915MHz for opotional.
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- Receiver sensitivity to -118 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (500mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on HM-TRP radio modules, with Si1000 8051 micro-controller and Si4432 radio module
This new upgrade telemetry transmitter could conncet to android cellphone through OTG cable directly! This is a very usefull feature.