Happymodel 4 IN 1 Crazybee F3 Flight Controller OSD Current Meter 5A 1S Blheli_S ESC Compatible Frsky / Flysky Receiver for Multicopter
Regular price $30.69
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Happymodel Crazybee F3 Flight Controller OSD Current Meter 4 IN 1 5A 1S Blheli_S ESC Compatible Frsky / Flysky / DSM/2 DSM/X Receiver for Whoop RC DroneCompatible with Frsky or Flysky or DSM-2 DSM-X Receiver optional, Please choose the item according to your transmitter.
Crazybee F3 flight controller is a Ultimate version for 1S Whoop brushless racing drone, it's the world first Tiny whoop size brushless flight controller with Receiver/4in1 ESC/OSD/Current Meter all in one design, include all your needs .
Now the new version for DSM2/DSMX is coming
MCU: STM32F303CCT6 (72MHZ, 256K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 3.5-4.35V)
Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
Built-in Serial-based Spektrum compatible DSM2/DSMX satellite receiver
Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Controll)
Built-in Current meter (Max 14A,could be modified to 28A by replace resistor)
Built-in 5V 0.8A BEC with LC filter
Built-in voltage detection
BLHELI_S pass-through Ready
Heading LED Ready
Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
Board weight: 3.5 g
Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV (4.2v/4.35v)
Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
Signal Support: Dshot150/Dshot300/Dshot600/Oneshot125/Multishot/PWM
Serial-based Spektrum DSM-2/DSM-X compatible Satellite receiver
Channels: 6ch~9ch(according to your transmitter)
No ground interference ( Transmitting and receiving 1 m from the ground): 300m
DSM2/DSMX version receiver configuration:
(1) Connect Crazybee F3 DSM2/DSMX Version to computer and open Betaflight configurator, From CLI tab type: "set spektrum_sat_bind = 9" for DSMX radio or "set spektrum_sat_bind = 5" for DSM2 radio
(2) Type "save" and after Flight controller reboot remove USB cable (=Power off the board)
(3) Wait a second and reconnect the USB cable. After cold start satellite led combo on the backside of the board (2 red led+2 white led) should start blinking and transmitter should be turned on while pressing the bind button
(4) After binding satellite led should be solid. Connect Betaflight and use receiver tab to test that satellite is working correctly.
(5) Final step is to go to CLI tab and type "set spektrum_sat_bind = 0" and then type "save". This must be done so that satellite doesn't go back to binding mode when the flight controller is repowered again.
1 x 4 in 1 Crazybee flight controller ESC