QWinOut X300 DIY RC Drone Pro SP Racing F3 300mm 2.4G 10CH Transmitter Carbon Fiber Frame Brushless 700TVL Camera with FPV Display Quadcopter
Professional QWinOut Pro SP Racing F3 300mm 2.4G 10CH FPV RC Quadcopter ARF RTF DIY Combo Carbon Fiber Brushless Camera Drone 700TVL with FPV Goggles
(Please Check carefully the pictures when you make order the combo set you want, Difference combo set with different Electronic Configuration. If you have any questions about it, Please feel free to contact us. And we can support technical support if you have any idea about the diy drone, This is our personalized assembly customization. We are waiting to hear from you.)
Note: The Flight Controller Pro SP Racing F3 Deluxe 10DOF , This FC without the function of Positioning. Combo Set is not include GPS. Please take it into account.
- 300mm Frame Kit *1
- Pro SP Racing F3 Flight Controller Deluxe 10DOF *1
- Emax RSII 2306 Motor Race Spec CW 1600KV Brushless 3-6S * 2
- Emax RSII 2306 Motor Race Spec CCW 1600KV Brushless 3-6S * 2
- Flycolor Raptor BLS Pro 30A ESC Blheli-s Dshot * 4
- 7045 3-Blade CW + CCW Propellers *2
- Mini FPV Goggles 3 inch 480 x 320 Display Double Antenna 5.8G 40CH *1 (Some Combo Set not include this FPV Receiver)
- Radiolink AT9S Remote Controller * 1
- 11.1V 2200MAH 25C/20C Lipo Battery * 1
- A400 Digital 3S 4S Lipo Battery Balance Charger * 1
- FPV Mini Video Camera COMS 700TVL 2.8mm Lens *1
- 2000m Range 5.8G 400mW AV Wireless Transmitter *1
- Mini Power Hub Power Distribution Board PDB with BEC 5V & 12V *1
- 5V Buzzer Alarm Beeper *1
- Accessories bag * 1
1. Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Hover,One Key Taking Off,Self-stability,one key landing (The above functions have been set before shipment), This following functions need to be set by buyer: Ratio control Acro (caution to beginner), automatic mode (AUTO), around, guide, following model, Improve the barometer set high, More stable than APM Flight controller.
2. RadioLinK AT9S support mobile phone APP setting parameters, support for USB online upgrade, keep leading .
3. The aircraft frame is using high-strength drop-resistant carbonfirber/PCB material which provides better resistance to damage on hard landing, durable.
4. We provide the Mini Camera and FPV Equipment together, so that you can enjoy the Aerial photography experience.
5. Simple operation with manuals, do not need to make tedious setup and debugging to the Flight controller, simply assembled to fly.
State of Assembly: Unassembly/ARF
Flight Time: about 10min (the specific flight time depends on your flight action)
When using the charger, please do not simultaneously charge the 2S and 3S batteries on the charger.
Do not understand the flight control and remote control, please do not modify any parameters and wiring.
Turn on the remote control before powering the aircraft. After the flight is over, unplug the power battery and then turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
This aircraft is not recommended to fly indoors. It is recommended to fly in an open space to avoid flying in places where people and disturbances are present.
This RC model is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it's advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult
Q & A:
1. How to connect the Flight control, receiver? How to calibrate flight control?
A: They are connected when you open the package. The Flight Control, and Remote Control (transmitter) are calibrated and tested. You only need to follow the instructions to assemble them.
2. Can we use other kinds of Motor and ESC? If yes, What kinds of Motor and ESC recommend? Can we change the Propellers?
A: Of course, we recommend the motor 1600KV-1800KV, ESC 20A-30A, 6-inch to 7-inch Propellers.
3. Can I add PTZ and other FPV equipment?
A: Our products can be modified to upgrade, sports camera with gimbal is a good choice.
4. Is the product welded? Can RTF (Ready To Fly)?
A: Our products default motor, ESC are welding the banana head and ESC and sub-board welding together, do not need your hands-on welding. And Of course you can do RTF. But For RTF version, The shipping fee is more expensive, if you can pay the extra shipping cost and Pay a small service fee, we can give you RTF. Please message us if you need this service.
5. Can be used with larger capacity battery?
A: ESC support voltage in 2-4s, the maximum recommended capacity 5000mah.
6. I do not like your remote control, can you change the remote control?
A: Yes, replace the remote control, the same set for you all the auxiliary flight mode, but will be little different with the instructions, After setting,we will inform you about the setting information in time.We will mostly brand of remote control and this flight control settings.
7. What kinds of flight environment is applicable to this quadcopter? Can I fly indoors?
A: This quadcopter is not suitable for indoor flight, it is recommended to fly outdoors and open areas, but please avoid interference with the crowd and the surrounding areas.
Flight Controller Parameter adjustment software:
Official website address :https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight-configurator
More Pictures Description:
RTF (Unassembly) with Camera and FPV Transmitter & FPV Goggles Receiver:
RTF (Unassembly) with Camera and FPV Transmitter But No FPV Receiver:
Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performancebased on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely
lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing,
acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
1. No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED
Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
2. On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without
guesswork ( Deluxe).
3. Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M4 core.
4. Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
5. 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side
6. Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
7. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, 11024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required
8. Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
9. Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
10. Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
11. Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
12. Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
13. Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
14. Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
15. Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
16. Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
17. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
18. Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
19. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
20. Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
* 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes.
* ~5 grams.
* STM32F3 CPU.
* High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
* MPU6050 accelerometerro
* MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
* HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
* MicroUSB socket.
* 4x 4pin JST-SH sockets (I2C, SWD, 2xUART)
* 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
* 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections.
* 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports.
* 2x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage and buzzer.
300MM Frame Kit and Propellers: