FEICHAO 175mm Six-Axis Mini Airframe FPV Carbon Fiber Frame Kit with Omni F4 Pro(V2) Flight Controller Built in OSD BEC MT1204-5000kv Motors 20A Brushless ESC 3016 3-Blade Propellers 1/1.8" 1200TVL 2.1mm+ND filter FPV Camera with RadioLink TX&RX
1* Mini 175mm FPV Racing Drone Frame Carbon Fiber Frame with TPU 3D Printing Canopies Camera Mount Seat
6* MT1204 1204 5000KV 2-4S Brushless Motor for 2.5 3 3.5 inch For Larva X HD Toothpick for BetaFPV Green Hornet RC Drone
1*Betaflight F4 Pro (V2) Flight Control Built-in OSD / BEC
1* PDB XT60 Power Distribution Board BEC 5V 2A 12V 0.5A with XT60 Plug
6* 20A 2~4S LiPo Speed Controller Brushless ESC
3* Pairs of 3016 3 Inch 3-paddlee PC Propeller 1.5mm/2mm Hole
1* 5V Buzzer Alarm Beeper for Micro Brushed FPV Racer QX70 QX90 QX95 NAZE32 F3
1* 5.8G 40CH 25/100/200mW Switchable Adjustable Transmitter AV 4.5-5.2V FPV RC Drone VTX Video Module OSD Control
1* XT30 Plug Pigtail Power Wire 100μF Capacitor
1* Caddx Ratel 1/1.8'' Starlight HDR OSD 1200TVL NTSC/ PAL 16:9/4:3 Switchable 1.66mm/2.1mm Lens FPV Camera
1* Radiolink T8S FHSS 8CH RC 2KM Transmitter Support S-BUS PPM PWM APP Param Setup with R8FM 2.4GHz Receiver
1* Battery Tie
1* 1.4V/50C 1100MAH XT30 Battery & Chager (Optional) Functions and features: Six axis 175mm wheelbase
Night mode and day mode can be switched between day and night
Built-in OSD Betaflight
Support BLHeliSuit configuration
Support voltage 2-4S
Center hole inner diameter: three holes/1.5mm
Support disk diameter: 76.49mm
Center thickness: 5.5mm
Maximum support width: 8.84mm
Constant current: 20A
Peak current: 30A
Support oneshot125 (125-250us)
Support voltage: 2-4S
Input voltage: DC 4.5-5.2V
Power switching: third gear 25MW, 100MW, 200MW
Signal channel: 40
Frequency switching: manual button / OSD (IRC Tramp) (supported at the same time)
Antenna interface: IPEX
Size: 16.5MM * 16.5MM
Light weight: 1.7g
Stator diameter: 12mm
Stator length: 4mm
Inner shaft diameter: Φ2mm
Outer shaft diameter: Φ1.5mm
Motor size (Dia. * Len): Φ15mm * 16.2mm
Weight (g): 5.9 g
Support voltage: 2-4s
Model: F4 (V2)
Support receiver functions: PPM, IBUS, SBUS, DSM
Installation hole distance: 30.5x30.5mm
Comes with BEC
Horizontal resolution: 1200TVL
FOV: 180 degrees
Minimum delay: 8 ms
TV system: NTSC and PAL (can be changed)
Image: 16:9 and 4:3 (can be changed)
Language: ENG / FRANCE / RUS / SPA / PU / KOREA / China / Japan
Day/Night: Auto/Color/Black and White/External
Size: 19mm * 19mm * 19mm
Wide power input: DC 5-40V
1 Do not charge the battery when you are away from home, do not charge the battery immediately after flying, and do not over-discharge the battery (over-discharge may cause the battery to be unable to charge and become obsolete). After the battery is fully charged, it can not be charged for a long time.
2. Without understanding the flight control and remote control, please do not modify any parameters and wiring without authorization.
3. Turn on the remote control before applying power to the aircraft, and unplug the power after the flight, and then turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
4. This aircraft is recommended to fly indoors. When there is no wind, you can fly in an outdoor open place. Avoid flying in crowds and surrounding areas with interference.
5. The product is unassembled/welded. If you have any technical and assembly problems, please feel free to contact us. We have a dedicated technical team to respond to related questions. If customers need to assemble, please contact us at any time, we will give a reasonable quotation for additional logistics freight and technical assembly fees.
6. This product is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
7. Please read the instructions carefully before any use, if you are a beginner, it is recommended to be assisted by experienced adults
8. Don’t fly big and high because the plane is small. 9. Novices should be careful not to take the plane with their hands or let children take it to prevent scratches when the plane is turning.
10. Please turn off the start switch in time when the aircraft falls into the wall at high altitude or hits other objects, otherwise it may cause damage to the flight control motor, etc. Check whether the aircraft is damaged, whether the screws are loose, etc., and everything is normal before you can take off again.