J215 5inch RC FPV Racing Drone with Betaflight F4 Pro (V2) Flight Controller Razer Micro 1200TVL Camera BLHeli-S 45A ESC
1. Do not charge the battery when you are away from home, do not charge the battery immediately after flying, do not over-discharge the battery (over-discharge may cause the battery to be uncharged and become useless). After the battery is fully charged, cut off the power in time and cannot charge for a long time. .
2. Do not modify any parameters and wiring without knowing the flight control and remote control. (It’s very important, we won’t compensate if it’s man-made damage!)
3. Turn on the remote control before powering on the aircraft, unplug the power switch after the flight, and then turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
4. This product is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
5. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to be assisted by an experienced adult.
6. Novices should pay attention: Do not use your hands to hold the plane when it is turning, or let children touch it. Prevent being scratched.
7. When the plane falls or hits other objects at high altitude during flight, please turn off the start switch in time, otherwise it may cause damage to the flight control and motor. Check if the aircraft is not damaged and the screws are not loosened, and everything is normal, you can take off again.
Functions and features:
Built-in OSD Betaflight
Support BLHeliSuit configuration
Support voltage 3-4S
7-10 minutes of battery life
The remote control distance (with FLYSKY remote control) is about 400 meters, (with T-lite remote control) is about 2000 meters.
Pitch: 4.3 inches
Inner diameter of center hole: 5mm
Paddle diameter: 13.5mm
Center thickness: 7mm
Working voltage: 2-6S
Maximum continuous working current: 45A
Maximum instantaneous working current: 50A
Support communication modes: DShot150/300/600, PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multshot