FEICHAO VTX5848 LITE 48CH 5.8G 25/100/200/400/600mW Switchable VTX Video Transmitter Module OSD Control w 5.8G FPV Watch
VTX5848 Lite VTX VTX Video Transmitter Module:
The Mini VTX5848 LITE Transmitter with high power transmitting and exquisite workmanship that can be connected to most FPV camera will enable you enjoy more FPV experience. It's perfect for mini drone and RC hobbyist. Features: Perfectly corresponds to mainstream flight control The output power is stable, the transmission distance is far Small size, 48 channels value, MMCX (transfer to SMA extension cable) Powerful power chip, up to 27V input, output 5V / 1A low ripple, low interference 4 fast power switches, the current launch power 25mW200mW/400mW/600mW switchable Specifications: Item name: VTX5848 LITE image transmission module Input voltage: DC 7V-27V Input current: 16.4V (4S) 600mW = 360mA ± 10mA Output voltage: 5V DC 1A Power: 25mW, 200mW, 400mW, 600mW The signal channel: 48 channels Antenna Interface: MMCX (transfer to SMA extension cable) Dimensions: 36 * 26 * 6mm Hole: 30 * 30mm Item weight: About 7g (does not include the antenna and plug line) Frequency switching: manual button / OSD (at the same time support) Kindly reminder: There could be a few deviations due to manual measurement. Thank you for your attention
Brightness: 450 cd/m2
Channel: single way 5.8G input, 4 frenquency ranges 48 channel optional.
Battery: 500mA lithium battery, charging time 90m usage time about 100m.
Power loss: 320 mA 3.7V (Max)
Working enviroment: -10~+65 C Degree
Antenna: Built-in 3dbi brass 5.8G antenna
Power button: boot or shutdown
CH button: Long Press to adjust frequency ABEF ; Short Press to adjust frequency 12345678
Battery: Built-in 500mA lithium battery
Charge indicator: red light when charging, red light off when the battery is fully charged
Channel indicator: indicates the current receiving frequency, such as: E1, corresponding to the red lights of E and 1 will on.
Charging port: micro USB + 5V (use only rechargeable)
Charging current: 500mA
Charging time about 90 minutes
Time about 100 minutes
* Unique Charming Boscam New Product for FPV Photography.
* FPV Watch with 5.8Ghz 48CH wireless receiver, antenna inside.
* 2" TFT LCD Display.
* Convenient and easy to carry. Fashion and hot for boys, girls.
* For outdoor helicopter, quadcopter. Perfect gift.
5.8G 40CH Mini FPV Goggles:
Built-in 3.7V 1200mAh Battery
Support a key search frequency
RaceBand 40 channel Auto-Searching
Real-time video return 5.8G FPV Receiver
● Small size and light weight;
● Low power consumption, Working current 300~330mA;
● Double antenna reception to make the signal more stable;
● RaceBand 40 channel, Auto-Searching;
● 3.0 Inch 480*320 dot high brightness LCD screen;
● Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand;
● Built-in 3.7V/1200mAh high-capacity Li-ion polymer Battery;
● Universal USB charging interface;
● Real-time video return, Very low time-delay;
● Bilingual menu in support of Chinese and English;
● Support external video signal input;
● Support AV signal output (Connect external DVR);
FPV Reciever Monitor:
1.4.3inch LCD wireless receiver monitor.
2.48ch, 6-band frequency.
3.CNC aluminum bracket, easy to install remote control.
4. Automatic search frequency.
5. Built-in battery design.
6. Working status OSD display: battery indication and channel indication.
7. Multi-language operation: support Russian, English, Chinese, German, Spanish.
8. Support dual-screen display of flight images, without delaying the flight of the aircraft, synchronizing WIFI video to the mobile phone to share the experience.
Full channel reception, high definition, high receiving sensitivity, support for wearing VR, experience the flight experience of the aircraft.
Screen size: 4.3 inches
Resolution: 480*22 pixels
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Brightness: 500 discs / M2
Video format: NTSC/PAL
Working voltage: 5V
Work number: 500 mAh
Working status OSD display: battery indication, channel does not work
Built-in rechargeable battery: 650MAH
Working time: 2 hours
Frequency range: 5645MHZ-5945MHZ
Channel: 48 channels
A key search frequency: button control instead of switch