- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- BLHeli_32 firmware, which is designed for superior functionality and performance.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and
Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Supports higher KV motor and more power load, more suitable for violent flight of racing drone .
- The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.
- Aluminum heat sink effectively slow down the temperature rise.