iFlight SucceX X80A Xclass 2-8S ESC Electronic Speed Controller for FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter DIY RC Hobby Models
SucceX X80A 32bit BLHeli Dshot1200 Single ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. The 32bit 48mHz STM32F051K66 MCU and 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 240UF Low ESR capacitors bring faster-responding speed and smoother flying experience.
The optional heatsink effectively pulls heat away from the MOSFET, protecting the critical parts of your ESC.40*17mm size, rational layout design with high extended solder pads ensured easy fixes or adjustments. The powerful performance bring you an enjoyable flying experience!
- 2-8S input (max 10S 50V)
- 48mHz running speed integrated 3 in 1 STM32F051K66;
- 80A 8 layers 4OZ copper PCB, better operating load capacity;
- 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 420UF Low ESR capacitors, lower ripple and more stable;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET, stable and reliable;
- 1 * 3528 LED for power- on display;
- Rational layout, large soldering pad, countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on.
- Dimension: 40*17mm
- Weight:8.3g without wire
- Supports 2-8S lipo input
- STM32F051K66 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Capacitance: total 240UF Low ESR
- Telemetry noutput
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot PWM Drive
- Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- Current Sensor
- Telemetry output
- Motor Timing
- Brake on Stop
- SucceX X80A ESC *1pcs
- 50V 470uf capacitor * 1pcs
- Power cables & ESC signal wires *1set
We Also Recommend
HGLRC T-Rex 35AMP BLHeli_32 3-6S ESC Dshot1200 for FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter Multi Rotor DIY Aircraft
HAKRC BLHeli_32 35A ESC DShot1200 Multishot Mini ESC Speed Controller 2-5S Integrated LED for RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone
Airbot Furling 32 4in1 BLHELI_32 3-6S 4x45A Brushless ESC & w/ F3 MCU ADC Current Sensor ESC For RC Drone FPV Quadcopter Parts
QwinOut NEW REV35 35A BLheli_S 2-6S 4 In 1 ESC Built-in Current Sensor for RC Racer Racing FPV Drone Spare Parts
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.