The SucceX F4 TwinG // GYRO FUSION is the NEXT GEN flight controller you build for your next. This FC is ready for anything with 5 uarts, 8 motor outputs, 32 Mb blackbox and a powerful F4 processor to run it all.
• With its clean intuitive layout, the SucceX F4 TwinG makes installation a breeze with a 4 pin connector for your VTX and an 8 pin connector that allows easy plug and play connection to your 4in1 ESC.
• But the real magic of this flight controller is its TWIN GYRO configuration.
• The TwinG uses two identical gyros oriented side by side with an offset 90 degrees from the other. Betaflight uses GYRO FUSION to blend and average the information from both gyros to a much cleaner signal to the PID loop controller! Less noise and fewer oscillations over the throttle band without adding delay! Betaflight software filters can be lowered in most cases as well, bringing a significant drop delay.
• With a lot of computing power and uarts, this is the perfect flight controller for long-distance GPS builds. And the TwinG configuration makes it the perfect Fc for builds such as macro quads, cinematic film rigs and x-class racers that are a little harder to vote.
TwinG Gyro Setup
The Betaflight target default setting is 'gyro _ to_use = both' / Gyro fusion is active!
• To find the current setting, use CLI and type 'get gyro' to find the responding entry.
• Change the settings with 'set gyro_to_use =' and type 'save'.
• To get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and curved props: use the standard "both" setting.
• For Single Gyro use, use the debugging options to find and tune for the vacuum cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and mean.
• BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
• BlackboxLog explorer chart: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Pitch Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2.
• The graph shown will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.