DIY FPV Drone Kit S600 4 axle Aerial Quadcopter APM 2.8 Flight Control GPS 7M 40A ESC 700kv Motor Soldered Unassembled
Use APM2.8 APM 2.8 No Compass Flight Controller Board Bent Pin with Case with 7M GPS
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
1. data transmission port
2. analog sensor port
3. autostability gimbal output
4. ATMEGA2560 SPI online programming port (be useful for optical flow sensor)
5. USB port
6. remote control input
7. function selection jumper
8. GPS port
9. 12C external compass port
10. ATMEGA32U2 SPI online programming port
11. multifunction configurable MUX port (OSD is the defaulted output)
12. current voltage port
13. ESC power supply selection jumper
14. ESC output port
All motors and ESC has been Welded before shipping,what you need to do is assemble it and fly
S600 Super Hard Arm 4-Axis Rack Quadcopter Frame Kit with Landing
Gear Skid makes your DIY Drone looks cool and strong
Tripod height: 250mm
Maximum available paddle:15 inch
Upper and lower center plate middle height: 36mm