QWinOut Featherbird-135 135mm Brushless FPV Racing Drone 2S DIY RC Quadcopter RTF with MiniF4 FC Flysky FS I6 Remote Controller FPV Display Apron Racing Gate
Product Description: The Featherbird-135 frame is made of high-strength carbon fiber, light weight, resistant to falling and crashing, and the frame size is small. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is equipped with a special 3D printing XT30 plug holder.
Flight Control: MiniF4
Motor: 1104 7500KV
Paddle: 2840 3-blade paddle
Battery / Power: 2s 7.4V 450mah
Flight time: 4 minutes or so (the specific flight time depends on the movement of your flight)
Remote control distance: 700 meters in the air (the actual flight distance is related to the environment)
Product features and features
1.1200TVL low latency ultra clear quality camera
2.XT30 plug holder prevents the power line from being hit by the blade during flight
3. Adjust the camera angle according to your needs
4. Built-in OSD can return flight parameters in real time
5.3D printing material and carbon fiber material mix and light weight, the noise generated by motor rotation when the aircraft takes off is small
6. The aircraft has been debugged for you before delivery. The flight mode has been set to self-stabilization and semi-auto-stable. You can set it according to your needs.
"1 Do not charge the battery when you are not at home. Do not charge the battery immediately after flying. Do not over-discharge the battery. (Over-discharge may cause the battery to be charged and become obsolete.) If the battery is fully charged, it may not be charged for a long time. .
2. Do not modify any parameters and wiring without knowing the flight control and remote control.
3. Turn on the remote control before powering the aircraft. After the flight is over, unplug the power supply and turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
4. This aircraft is recommended to fly indoors. When there is no wind, you can fly outside the open space to avoid flying in the crowd and surrounding areas with interference.
5. The product is unassembled/welded. If there are any technical and assembly problems, please feel free to contact us. We have a dedicated technical team to answer the relevant questions. If the customer needs to assemble, please feel free to contact us, we will give a reasonable quotation for additional logistics freight and technical assembly fees.
6. This product is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.
7. Please read the instructions carefully before use. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to be assisted by experienced adults.
8. Because the plane is relatively small, don't fly high, fly far in your own sight,
9. Novices should pay attention to the fact that when the plane is turning, do not take the plane with your hand or let the child take it to prevent it from being scratched.
10. When the aircraft falls into the wall or hit other objects at high altitude, please close the start switch in time. Otherwise, it may cause damage to the flight control motor. Check the aircraft for damage. If the screw is loose, wait until everything is normal before you can take off again."