Walkera Gear Bearing Puller Remover Tool Set Metal Universal for RC Motor Pinion Helicopter Hobby Professional Spare Parts
1. Select the thimble to be pulled out, insert the control rod and rotate, and tighten the screw (note: if there is a platform thimble, the screw should not be too tight).
2. Install the shift lever on the rotating bracket and the equipped swimming board.
3. Move the motor to the swimming board and move it to pull it out of the aligned thimble shaft.
4. Rotate the lever clockwise to pull the engine gear.
Material: aluminum alloy
Use: for landing gear
Function: remote control helicopter, remote control vehicle
Accessories: Huake standard set includes 0.9mm/0.35'' (cylindrical), 1.75mm/0.69'' (semicircle), 1.75mm/0.69'' (cylindrical), 1.9mm/0.75'' (cylindrical), 2.8mm/1.21'' (semicircle)
1. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
The standard set includes:
Suitable for motor with shaft diameter less than 3.5mm and gear thickness less than 8mm.
1 x Gear Puller Remover set (with original package box)