1 Do not charge the battery when you are not at home. Do not charge the battery immediately after flying. Do not over-discharge the battery. (Over-discharge may cause the battery to become uncharged and become obsolete.) If the battery is fully charged, it may not be charged for a long time.
2. Do not modify any parameters and wiring without knowing the flight control and remote control.
3. Turn on the remote control before powering the aircraft. After the flight is over, unplug the power supply and turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
4. This aircraft is recommended to fly indoors. When there is no wind, you can fly outside the open space to avoid flying in the crowd and surrounding areas with interference.
5. The product is unassembled/welded. If there are any technical and assembly problems, please feel free to contact us. We have a dedicated technical team to answer the relevant questions. If the customer needs to assemble, please feel free to contact us, we will give a reasonable quotation for additional logistics freight and technical assembly fees.
6. This product is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.
7. Please read the instructions carefully before use. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to be assisted by experienced adults.
8. Because the aircraft is relatively small, do not fly high and fly far in your own line of sight. 9. Novices should pay attention to the aircraft when turning, do not take the plane with your hand or let the child take it to prevent being scratched.
10. When the aircraft falls into the wall or hit other objects at high altitude, please turn off the start switch in time. Otherwise, it may cause damage to the flight control motor. Check the aircraft for damage. If the screw is loose, wait until everything is normal before you can take off again.