F220 220mm 5inch PNP RTF FPV Racing Drone with Razer Micro 1200TVL Camera 60mm RP-SMA Antenna 5.8G 40CH FPV Goggles Monitor
W-FPV Racing Drone with White color 3D Printed Kit
O-FPV Racing Drone with Orange color 3D Printed Kit
1. Do not charge the battery when you are away from home, do not charge the battery immediately after flying, and do not over-discharge the battery (over-discharge may cause the battery to fail to be charged and become obsolete). After the battery is fully charged, the battery should be cut off in time and cannot be charged for a long time. .
2. Do not modify any parameters and wiring without knowing the flight control and remote control.
3. Turn on the remote control before powering on the aircraft, unplug the power switch after the flight, and then turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
4. This product is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
5. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to be assisted by an experienced adult
6. Novices should pay attention to not holding the airplane by hand when the airplane is turning, and don't let children touch it. Prevent being scratched.
7. Please turn off the start switch in time when the aircraft falls from a wall or hits other objects during flight, otherwise it may cause damage to the flight control motor. Check whether the aircraft is damaged, whether the screws are loose, and wait until everything is normal before taking off again.
Functions and features:
Built-in OSD Betaflight
Support BLHeliSuit configuration
Support voltage 3-4S
7-10 minutes of flight time
Remote control distance (with FLYSKY remote control) about 400 meters
Pitch: 4.3 inches
Inner diameter of center hole: 5mm
Paddle diameter: 13.5mm
Center thickness: 7mm
Working voltage: 2-6S
Maximum continuous working current: 45A
Maximum instantaneous working current: 50A
Support communication modes: DShot150/300/600, PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multshot