【Working voltage】: 4.5V for transmitter board, 4.5v-6v for Receiving board ;
【Output voltage】: Output two way voltage about 2v-3.5v, can control 2x motors positive and negative, 1-3V motor can be used.
(1) the output of the two way voltage may be with difference, when the battery in short power, it may be more obvious. So that it is recommended to take a small voltage alone to do with the steering motor;
(2) The remote control distance, in the case of adequate electricity, no interference, after the correct accessing to the antenna , about 10 meters, the above is for reference only
(3) To improve the sensitivity of the remote control, please give the motor with fire-fighting capacitor
(1) Transmitter board: red line V + wire the power supply positive, black line V - wire the power supply negative, ANT wire antenna;
(2) Receiver board: black line connected to the power supply negative, red line connected to the power supply positive; R and L wire a motor, B and F line wire a motor. B and F line output voltage are larger.