FEICHAO NX4 EVO Flight Controller 3D Flight Gyroscope Balance For Fixed-wing Aircraft Support Rate/Hold/Gyro Off Mode
NX4 EVO Flight Controller:
Input voltage: DC 5 – 6V
Working temperature: 0-50 ° C
Dimensions (length, width and height): 43x28x15mm
This product has, horizontal self-stabilization, manual flight, 3D lock, one-button rescue.
This product supports: ordinary T-tail fixed wing, single aileron, double aileron, delta wing, V tail and other aircraft types.
Quick installation tips:
1. Refer to the instruction manual for correct connection and check whether the remote control is working properly.
2. Adjust the DIP switch to select the correct model. And check whether the control surface of the remote control is normal.
3. Adjust the working direction and sensitivity of the gyroscope through the potentiometer switch, and check whether the working direction of each rudder surface of the gyroscope is correct. (Please use sensitivity for the first flight)
4. Set up one-button rescue (refer to the instruction manual, when the one-button rescue is turned on, the elevator must be tilted upwards and then back to level, otherwise it needs to be set separately)
5. Calibrate the neutral point of the remote control through the remote control mode switch. (When replacing the remote control or receiver, the neutral point must be calibrated)