The World first AIO 5in1 whoop flight controller built-in Expresslrs receiver is coming out now. This F4 flight controller built-in 5A esc, VTX, OSD, high performance 900MHz expresslrs receiver, it’s best for 1S Long Range and Tinywhoop.
The world's first AIO integrated F4 flight controller with integrated 900MHz ExpressLRS receiver has been launched. The flight controller integrates Dshot esc, 5.8GHz 40ch analog image transmission, ELRS 900MHz receiver and Betaflight OSD. Ultra-small size, ultra-long remote control distance Improve the problem of the short distance of the original integrated flight control SPI receiver. At the same time, the flight controller is also very suitable for 1S long-distance aircraft. For example, when used on long-distance aircraft, you can disconnect the Smartaudio onboard image transmission and connect GPS to UART2.
1. Power the flight controller through USB connection. After inserting the USB for the first time, disconnect the USB as soon as the receiver LED on the flight controller goes out. Repeat the operation once, the receiver LED will start to flash double after the USB is plugged in for the third time, which means that the onboard ELRS receiver enters the linking mode.
2. After the ES915TX module or DIY 2.4G ELRS tuner module and the OpenTX remote control are correctly connected, copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD card in the remote control, the directory is SD Card/Scripts/tools, and then run ELRS.LUA Perform Bind operation.
3. After the binding is successful, the LED on the receiver will become steady on, and the telemetry signal can be received at the same time.
4. The meaning of the receiver LED status: the LED is always on, indicating that the linking is successful or the connection and communication is normal, the LED double flashing indicates that the receiver is in the linking state, and the LED flashing slowly indicates that the transmitter signal cannot be received.
1. Supply power to CrazyF4 ELRS flight controller (Plug the USB), wait until the RX LED is off, immediately turn off the power(Unplug the USB), and then repeat the above stepsagain. When the RX is powered on for the third time, the LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the RX enters into the binding mode
2. Insert the ES915TX module or other DIY 2.4G ELRS TX toyour OpenTX Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find ELRS menu from the Radio system(Need to copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD-Card tools first), Enterinto ELRS and press [Bind], theRX LED on theFlight controllerwill getting to be solid if bind successfully.
3. Receiver LED status meanings:
LED solid means bind successful or Connection established; LED double-flash means in bind mode; LED flash slowly means no signalestablishedwith the TX module
Notes: Don’t make the antenna plug get touch with the Motor solder pins, otherwise it would burnt the ESC.