Radiolink R8FM Mini 2.4G 8 Channels 8CH Receiver FHSS for T8FB Support S-BUS PPM
Radiolink R8FM, 2.4G 8 channels receiver, 2.5 gram weight, S-BUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitter T8FB, is the best choice for racing drone.
Two signal working mode:
Blue/purple LED, S-BUS signal , 8 channels totally.
Red LED always, PPM signal, 8 channels totally.
S-BUS and PPM signal change:
Quick press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from S-BUS to PPM.
The red LED indicates the PPM and blue/purple indicates S-BUS.
How to match code with transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R8FM.
3. Connect CH3 of R8FM to ESC.
4.There isa black button on the R8FM, pressthe binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success then receiver signal LED always on!
1) Channels: 8 channels
2) Working voltage: 4.8-6V
3) Working current: 30mA（input voltage: 5V）
4) Size: 16.0*21.5*1.0MM
5) Weight: 2.5g
6) 2048 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
7) Control distance: about 300m ground and 600m air, actually control distance depends on the environment.
Installment of receiver antenna：
1. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2. Large model aircraft may of some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placedat both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon by at leasta halfinch.The coaxialpartofthe antennas doesnotneedtofollowtheseguidelines,butdo not bend it in a small radius.
4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as much as possible.
5. Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, now the receiver starts work.
6. After all of the above steps finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7. The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shocking proof when it is installed to the model.
After all of the above steps finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection