Package Listing :
1x S600 Super Hard Arm 4-Axis Rack Quadcopter Frame Kit *1
4x 40A Brushless ESC Speed Controller
4x HYD 3508 700KV Motor
2 Pairs x 15x5.5 3K Carbon Fiber Propeller CW CCW
1x APM2.8 Flight Controller
1x GPS Module with Compass
1x AT9S Transmitter
1x IMAX RC B3 Pro Compact Balance Charger *1
1x11.1V 4400MAH 30C 3S1P T Plug Battery *1
APM2.8 APM 2.8 No Compass Flight Controller Board
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
1. data transmission port
2. analog sensor port
3. autostability gimbal output
4. ATMEGA2560 SPI online programming port (be useful for optical flow sensor)
5. USB port
6. remote control input
7. function selection jumper
8. GPS port
9. 12C external compass port
10. ATMEGA32U2 SPI online programming port
11. multifunction configurable MUX port (OSD is the defaulted output)
12. current voltage port
13. ESC power supply selection jumper
14. ESC output port