Unassembled DIY Version, Need client to assemble the Whole set
Flight Control: KK Flight Control
Motor: 2212 1000kv 3-4s
ESC: 30A 2-4S 5V3A BEC
Battery: 3S 11.1V 3300mah 25C T-type plug lipo
Remote control: T8FB with receiver
1* F550 Hexa-Rotor Air Frame Kit
6*A2212 1000KV 13T Brushless Outrunner Motor
6* 30A Brushless ESC
3* pait of 10x4.5in 3K Carbon Fiber CW CCW CF Propeller
1*KK Multicopter V2.3 Circuit board Flight Controller V5.5
1* Carbon Fiber T Type Quick Install Tall Landing Gear Skid
1* set of 3D Print PLA F550 6-axis Landing Skid Mounting Adapter
1* 11.1V 25C 3300mah lipo battery (Optional)
1* Radiolink T8FB 2.4GHz 8Ch RC Transmitter and R8EH Receiver (Optional)
1. Do not modify any parameters and wiring without knowing the flight control and remote control.
2. The product is already welded, you only need to assemble it, and bind the receiver with transmitter, then could fly.
3. Do not charge the battery when you are not at home. Do not charge the battery immediately after flying. Do not over-discharge the battery. (Over-discharge may cause the battery to be charged and become obsolete.) If the battery is fully charged, it may not be charged for a long time.
4. Turn on the remote control before powering the aircraft. After the flight is over, unplug the power supply and turn off the remote control to prevent accidents.
5. You can fly it on open space when there is no wind, do not fly in the crowd and surrounding areas with interference.
7. If the customer needs to assemble, we will give a reasonable quotation for additional logistics freight and technical assembly fees.
8. This product is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.
9.If you are a beginner, it is recommended to be assisted by experienced adults.