DIY 2.4GHz 4-Aixs RC Drone 630mm Frame Kit APM2.8 Flight Controller with AT9S TX RX Brushless Motor ESC Altitude Hold Quadcopter
NO Battery Charger Set
Power Supply: 700KV Brushless Motor 3508 / 30A ESC No BEC
Propellers: 1555 Carbon Fiber Propellers
Flight Control/GPS: APM 2.8 / M7N GPS
Remote Distance :About 3000M ( Depends on Enviromental ,outdoor fly)
Remote controller: 9CH Radiolink At9s Transmitter
Battery Recommand (Not Include ): 11.1V 4400MAH 30C ,XT60 Plug
Flight Time : 12 mins-15mins ( Depends on Enviromental )
1. Up/Down , Return/Back , Left/Right ,Altitude Hold , One Key Return ,On key take off , Headless Mode etc.(AUTO, Circle, guidance, follow , open-source flight control is stability, can be prepared )
2. RadioLink AT9S DSSS & FHSS hybrid dual-band technology, real-time power position feedback, multi-language menu.
3.pure carbon cover, CNC precision machining.
4.APM2.8 with M7N GPS , cold start speed twice than 6M, 6H . Positioning accuracy of 2.5M, built-in high-precision electronic compass, 56-channel U-blox 7 engine. C / A, BeiDou b1, can be dual-mode at the same time.
Please Note:1.When you charging ,please don't connect charger with 3S and 4S battery at the same time ,
2. Please don't change parameter and wires randomly , any questions ,please contact us , thank you .
Official website address : http://ardupilot.org/planner/index.html
APM is an open source flight control, can you play APM well depend on individual ability. Player must have ability of basic understanding of monolithic integrated circuit, c-language, knowledge of electrical,mechanical, and also needs a certain degree of mental capacity, financialand material resources, energy support.If you're not ready, then We recommend that you prepare some introductory information first.
Package Include :
Frame kit *1
700KV Brushless Motor *4
30A Brushless ESC *4
1555Propellers *2 pairs
Flight Control GPS Set *1
AT9S Transmitter with Receiver *1
Accessories kit *1
APM2.8 Flight Controller (NO Compass ):
Eliminate V2.52 Version Old 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface , changed to the DF13-4P compass external I2C interface, Place the DF13-5P GPS interface with external interfaces of the compass , more convenient to connections GPS with external compass.
Replaced the V2.52 I2C interface to multi-purpose MUX interfaces, which can be used by the users themselves through the Pad of Back Board freely configurable function output, UART0,UART2,I2C,OSD optional, defaults OSD interface, avoiding 2.52 version when you want to use both Data Transmission and OSD, you need to use Y-line separating the interface programme. Improved OSD interface when used in conjunction with Data Transmission, because of the isolation resistance, more effective to avoid the interference of Data Transmission.
New V2.8.0 use United States semi-LP2985-3.3, pressure-resistant up to 16V, increased reliability, reduced probability of Bad Gyro health due to voltage problems.
- Arduino Compatible! - Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally - Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer - Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging - Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass. - One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000. - Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties. - Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
1. data transmission port
2. analog sensor port
3. autostability gimbal output
4. ATMEGA2560 SPI online programming port (be useful for optical flow sensor)
5. USB port
6. remote control input
7. function selection jumper
8. GPS port
9. 12C external compass port
10. ATMEGA32U2 SPI online programming port
11. multifunction configurable MUX port (OSD is the defaulted output)
12. current voltage port
13. ESC power supply selection jumper
14. ESC output port