How to match code with transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R12DS.
3. Connect CH3 of R12DS to ESC.
4. There is a black button on the R12DS, use a thin stick press the button twice in two seconds, receiver light starts blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success and receiver signal LED always on!
1) Channels: 12 channels:output12channels signal, supportS-BUS and PWM signaloutputsynchronously.
2) Working voltage: 4.8-10V
3) Working current: 38-45mA（input voltage: 5V）
4) Size: 50*31.5*14.5 MM
5) Weight: 14g
6) Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage. Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and module PRM-02 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT9/AT9S/AT10/AT10II display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
7) 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
8) Control distance: about 4 kilometers air(Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations).
Installment of receiver antenna：
1. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2. Large model aircraft may has some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placedat both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be keptaway fromconductive materials,such as metal and carbon. at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius. 4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as far as possible.
5. Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, then the receiver starts work.
6. After all of the above steps were finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7. The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shockproof when it is installed to the model.
After all of the above steps were finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection.